- Highlights of Edinburgh Old Town Tour (2- 2,5h)
- Historic Tales of Edinburgh’s Old Town (3 h)
- Highlights of Edinburgh’s Georgian New Town (2h)
- Edinburgh – the Capital of Mind (The Story of Scottish Enlightenment) (2 h)
- Explorer Edinburgh Old and New Town Half Day Tour (3-3,5h)
- Guided Tour in Edinburgh Castle (1 h)
- Guided Tour in Royal Holyrood Palace (1 h)
Do you wish to cover other fascinating places and subjects and extend your cultural experience beyond Edinburgh?
No worries. There are many more destinations and sites of Scotland in our itineraries:
- City Tours in Glasgow, Stirling, Dundee, Aberdeen, St Andrews;
- Historic towns and cultural landscapes in the areas of:
- The Highlands including Loch Ness and Inverness, Urquhart Castle;
- West Central Scotland visiting scenic Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park;
- Central Scotland associated with Tayside region (Perthshire, Angus) and historic cultural attractions as Scone Palace, the famous crowning place of the King of Scots, historic towns as Dunkeld, Pitlochry and many medieval castles;
- Fife area, known as home of Golf and the region famed for its ancient royal connections, charming historic towns and villages as Dunfermline, Culross, Anstruther, Crail and others;
- The Scottish Borders – home to a number of ruined, yet magnificent Abbeys as Melrose, Jedburg, Dryburgh and Abbotsford, the extraordinary historic house and home of the 19th century novelist Sir Walter Scott;
- Tours to Castles, Historic Homes and Landscaped Gardens within easy reach in one day, from Edinburgh including:
- Floors Castle and Gardens, Thirlestane Castle, Traquair House and Gardens, Abbotsford, Mellerstain House – all located in the Scottish Borders;
- Scone Palace and Gardens, Blair Castle and Gardens, Glamis Castle and Gardens, Drummond Castle and Gardens – located in Tayside;
- Falkland Palace and Gardens, St Andrews Castle – located in Fife.
- Tours to Scotch whisky distilleries
Please contact us to get quotes and to discuss your ideas and requirements to be considered while personalising the tour itinerary for you or your group.