Some costing guidelines for 2020 for the most popular private guided walking/step-on tours in Edinburgh in English language for small groups (from 1 up to 8 people).
|Tours and Tour Duration|
|Price per tour|
|The Highlights of Edinburgh Historic Old Town
The Highlights of Edinburgh Georgian New Town
(2- 2,5 hours)
|Explorer Edinburgh Old and New Town Half Day Tour
Historic Tales Of Edinburgh’s Old Town
Half Day Tours usually is a way to explore Edinburgh more comprehensively. They include famous city’s highlights, and also some hidden trails, inside visits to the selected cultural sites and fascinating stories that reveal secrets how life was there a while ago…
|Extended Customised EdinburghTours (6 -6,5 hours).
*Extended tours usually combine elements of above listed itineraries for greater Edinburgh’s cultural experience. However, Edinburgh Full Day Tour may be tailored in a way to cover your special interest in some special subjects and areas at the best. For Scottish best food or other food culture experience, a lunch break can be pre-arranged in some Edinburgh’s iconic places, upon your request expressed in advance.
*Entry fees, meals and refreshments are not inlcuded in the tour rates.
Step-on Guiding Services and Guiding in Other than English Languages
- If clients’ wish to use their own transport during the tour, your guide is happy to join and guide the party following the agreed itinerary.
- Guiding in other languages than English or guiding when translation is involved may vary from fees mentioned above.
- Rates may vary for mid-size and large groups taking in consideration the group size and/or scope of additional services (reservations) involved and based on the operational requirements of a group.
Tailor-made Tour Programmes and Multi-Day Tours
- Your guide is qualified and can help to design personalised tour itinerary, practically assist with some tour planning and group management aspects in agreement with the client or travel agent/tour operator, which act in a name of the client.
- Charges for Customised Tour Programmes and Multi Day Tours (lasting more than 2 days) vary depending on the exact tourist destination, complexity of a tour programme, the size of a group and a package of additional tour related services such as meet and greet services on arrival and departure dates, assistance with tour itinerary planning and help with tour group management.
- Please contact us to find out more about your tour, tour related services available, discuss your special interest and needs, and get the exact detailed quote for services you may be looking for.
- Specified rates do not include entrance charges to paid venues, attractions, or meals, and also,
- expenses incurred for your tour guide to travel from Edinburgh to other places selected as tour starting points, overnight accommodation expenses (if required), and extra fees for additional tour related services to be provided, in agreement with both parties.
- We prefer payment by bank transfer in British pounds/Euros.
- Sometimes clients prefer to pay for Edinburgh walking tours at the end of the tour service, directly to the guide, which is also acceptable, if it is agreed in advance between the parties. In any case, the final calculation and invoice will be provided for your notice in advance. A small non-refundable deposit is asked to secure and hold your booking. Please, do not hesitate to contact us for further details regarding payment and tour cancellation issues.