Some rates for 2019 for the most popular tours you see below are costing guidelines for private guided walking tours in Edinburgh for small groups from 2 to 9 people:
|Price per tour|
|Edinburgh Walking Tours (2 hours)||from £90|
|Edinburgh Walking Tours (3 hours)||from £130|
|Extended Edinburgh Walking Tours (6 -6,5 hours).
*Extended tours usually combine any listed itineraries for Edinburgh, which is your choice. Upon your request, a lunch break can be included and arranged in Edinburgh’s iconic places for Scottish best food experience.
*Entry fees, meals and refreshments are not inlcuded in the tour rates.
Step-on Guiding Services
- If clients’ wish to use their own transport during the tour, your guide is happy to join you and provide step-on guiding services.
- The step-on guiding services for Edinburgh tours for small private parties having their own transport are priced at the same rate as the walking tours mentioned above.
- The specified rates above do not apply for groups larger than 9 people and for tailor-made tours in other Scottish tourist destinations.
Please get in touch in oder to discuss tour details and availability of any additional services you may need , and get the exact quote for your party.
Tailor-made Tour Programmes and Group Tours
- The rates may vary depending on exact tourist destination, complexity of a tour programme, the size of a group and a package of additional tour related services (meet and greet services on arrival and departure dates, tour itinerary planning services and help with tour group management) to be provided in agreement with the client or travel agent/tour operator, which act in a name of the client.
- Your guide can help to design personalised tour itinerary and practically assist with tour planning issues.
- Please contact us to find out more about tour related services available, discuss your special interest and needs, and ask for a detailed quote for services you may be looking for.
- Rates do not include entrance charges to paid venues, attractions, or meals, or
- expenses incurred for your tour guide to travel from Edinburgh to other cities selected as tour starting points, overnight accommodation expenses (if required), and extra fees for additional tour related services to be provided, in agreement with both parties.
- We prefer payment by bank transfer in British pounds/Euros.
- Sometimes clients prefer to pay for Edinburgh walking tours at the end of the tour service, directly to the guide, which is also acceptable, if it is agreed in advance between the parties. In any case, the final calculation and invoice will be provided for your notice in advance. A small non-refundable deposit is asked to secure and hold your booking. Please, do not hesitate to contact us for further details regarding payment and tour cancellation issues.